Nurture science minded youths to champion scientific development strides in global development initiatives.
Provide enabling amenities to youths who exhibit scientific talents and ambitions to pursue careers in tertiary institutions.
To promote persons/students that exhibit talents in the sciences in Sierra Leone, particularly Kono District, Eastern Province to ascertain academic and professional carriers in Science and Technology for nation building.
- To identify secondary school students in Kono District with the potentials to excel in the sciences.
- To provide scholarships/financial assistance to primary, and secondary school students who have the potential to excel in the sciences until they graduate in their respective institutions.
- To provide scholarship/financial assistance to students in Kono District who successfully passed public examinations and are eligible to enter tertiary institutions to further their education.
- To facilitate the establishment and implementation of science clubs in Secondary Schools in Kono and to decentralize such initiatives to other schools across the nation.
- To establish and implement “After School Science Save Havens” for students and their tutors to interact and be capacitated.
- To promote science consciousness among students, teachers, parents, and related institutions, agencies, and organizations in the TOMGBASFO catchment areas of implementation.
- To conduct internal and external science talent contests, and quizzes among students and schools.
- Collaborate and network with INGOs, NGOs, CBOs and public sectors to provide sustaining services to both eligible students and parents/guardians during their tenure in actualizing their science pathways in tertiary institutions.
- Establish and implement a Science Alumni Association for beneficiaries from the TOMGBASFO initiatives.